Friday, October 28, 2011

Fit For Life


Just Woke at 5 am in the morning and did my normal routine of praying, taking a bath, getting my exercise clothes and going for a morning run.

I normally walk from my house going to Power plant Rockwell as my warm-up
and by the time I reach Rockwell, I go to a open spot to start my stretching routine and after wards I go for a jog. I normally do 10 rounds at Power Plant and in between do my push-up and Jump Rope exercise.

I recently discovered the fun of doing Jumping Rope because when I was a kid, I don't do that kind of stuff because I'm fat. I researched its benefits and according to experts its a cardiovascular , flexibility and agility work-out. It will help me loose some pounds.

After 1 hour and 30 minutes of Jogging. I went back home and went Immediately to my abs and barbell work-out. The abs work-out is to remove my Beer Belly that I consumed through out those heavy drinking nights and its really hard to remove. The barbell work-out is for my chest, back and arms because, I don't have time to go the gym. So, I put it as part of my morning work-out. Overall, I maintain this kind of routine. If I want to achieve that Model type of body. Kudos to me and to all of you who are Fighting to keep Fit for Life.


2 comments:

  1. Kudos to us ... hopefully I can continue the quest. :)

    ReplyDelete