Monday, August 15, 2011

Claire Marlo - Till they take my heart away


After listening to this song for 3 hours straight and trying to figure out the chords via capo and the net. This is Chord sheet of Till they take my heart away by Clair Marlo. A late 80's to early 90's hit. Enjoy.

Original key E
Capo 4th C chord position




4th fret capo()


E(C) C#m(Am) D(Bb)
I look into your eyes so far away
E(C) C#m(Am) D(Bb)
There's trouble in your mind you're losing faith

A(F) B(G) G#m(Em) - C#m(Am)
hey now...let me hold you it'll be okay
A(F) B(G) E(C)
'cause i will love you til' they take my heart away


E(C) C#m(Am)-D(Bb)
Remember when you called and said goodbye
E(C) C#m(Am)-D(Bb)
you'd thought we'd lost it all and so did i

A(F) B(G)
even if i'd lost you
G#m(Em) - C#m(Am)
i would feel the same
A(F) B(G) C#m(Am) A(F)
cause i will love you til' they take my heart away
B(G) G#m(Em)-C#m(Am) A(F) B(G)
believe.. im here to stay cause i will love you til' they take my heart
E(C)
away..

intro chords
verse 2
refrain 2


Solo: D(Bb)-C#m(Am)-F#m(Dm)-A(F)-B(G)-C#(A) then transpose to B(G)capo

B(G) C#(A)
believe...in me
Bbm(F#m) Ebm(Bm)
i'm here to stay
B(G)
'cause i will love you
C#(A) B(G) C#(A)
til' they take my heart away..
B(G) Bbm(F#m) Ebm(Bm)
away...awa--------y...
B(G)
i will love you
C#(A) F(D).....fade
til' they take my heart away...
**********************************

Verse 2:
now we're stronger than before
we've made it through
i've never felt more sure
because of you

Refrain 2:
hey now are you listenin'
can you hear me say?
that i will love you til' they take my heart away
believe im here to stay...
'cause i will love you til' they take my heart away

No comments:

Post a Comment