Thursday, June 2, 2011

The biggest loser: Pinoy edition


Its been awhile since I blog about anything under the sun. Anyways, As of the moment in time I', pretty much physically active in Bodybuilding and fitness. This brings to mind the The Biggest Loser: Pinoy Edition

My thoughts about this show is that its a reality based show about large frame men and women, who have a goal in mind to loose weight for whatever reason they have.
It is hosted by Ms. Sharon Cuneta and Game Master Derek Ramsey who has a nice physique.
The 1st trainer is Jim Saret who is a fitness coach and is affliated with the Philippine Basketball team. The 2nd is Chinngay Andrada who is fitness instructor herself and is quite Strict in terms of training regimen.

I watched the show last night and its their first day of training regimen. I saw how these people perspired and shouted their last breath in doing those exercise. The trainers are motivating them to finish every set of the work out and asking them what is their goal to finish it. As for myself, I realize that I'm not alone in this journey to fitness that If this people are eager to lose weight, how about me ? The show motivates me to push myself harder for a better body and healthy future. Kudos.



No comments:

Post a Comment